Eat with love, what’s grown with love, prepared with love, and served with love.
Interview on NBC
Watch Maureen Whitehouse
Interview on NBC
Stop Counting Calories, and
Count Your Blessings Instead!
Imagine experiencing spiritual healing, higher states of consciousness and even spiritual awakening via eating…
What is Conscious Eating?
Conscious Eating is a way of doing something we all do each and every day – eat. But with conscious eating we choose to eat in a way that is infinitely more satisfying than you ever imagined could be possible.
Eating is a huge part of life, whether we are aware of it or not. Think of how much time each day you devote to food and eating. It’s actually mind boggling how much of our lives center around food. Most people work in order to feed themselves and their families. On top of that, morning, noon and night we are busy either gathering food (growing or purchasing it) preparing food, eating or cleaning up after a meal.What if you could spend all of that time consciously doing something that is infinitely more fulfilling than just filling your belly?
You want to know more about Conscious Eating if you’ve ever:
- Felt unfulfilled and realize that you seem to always crave more
- Wondered if there is a way to eat the foods you love and simultaneously experience more peace and fulfillment in life.
- Felt ready to give up all guilt, sacrifice and suffering around food and eating.
- Grown tired of listening to other people tell you how you should eat, exercise and look?
- Felt frustrated and confused by the hundreds of diet “plans” and “experts” all with their own, often contradictory
methods of achieving the perfect body?
- Thought, “Will I ever be able to sit down and really enjoy a guilt-free meal alone or with family and friends?”
- Quit a diet that you swore you’d stick to, feeling defeated and self-loathing?
- Triumphantly reached your weight-loss goals, only to yo-yo back to your original weight, while frantically trying
to control your fluctuating waistline?
Curious to learn how Conscious Eating can change your life?
Great! Because there is a gateway opened to you now that can help you to begin to live a life that is more fulfilling in every way. This is a hands-on, very practical approach. What that specifically means is that while you eat the foods you love, you will simultaneously learn how to get in touch with the voice of sanity within you – the voice of the Soul. This voice speaks from, and for, a part of you that always abides in a state of deep peace, contentment and fulfillment and knows just what you most desire. Not only what you’d really love to eat, but what you’d love to experience on every level, right now.
- Become aware of simple, yet dynamic changes you can make in how you select, prepare and eat food that will increase
your vibrancy and personal energy.
- Discover how you can feel more fulfillment, connectivity and greater satisfaction preparing and eating healthy
whole foods, with consciousness.
- Use foods to stimulate the body’s ability to rejuvenate and heal.
- Find out how the ancients lived with greater presence and how they attained optimum health through eating.
- Deepen your spiritual connection on a daily basis while you take a stand for a compassionate and sustainable world.
This is an entirely new way of looking at your relationship to food and your body. Award winning and best-selling author and speaker, Maureen Whitehouse, offers to you a revelatory experience unlike any other with Soul-Full Eating, as she guides you along a delicious, rejuvenating, Soul-satisfying path. It’s one based on the love of food that anyone – no matter what their faith, religion or personal philosophy – can follow.
What Transformational Experts, Healers and Socially Conscious Entrepreneurs are Saying about Maureen’s Work…
Every religious tradition describes the ‘still, small voice within’ that speaks clearly but quietly. When we listen to our inner wisdom, we tend to choose foods and waysof living that are more healthful, as Soul-Full Eating describes.
-Dean Ornish, M.D.
Outstanding! Soul-Full Eating will fill you with Soul.
-Mark Victor Hansen